viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Here for you

Nice



Nice

Photo



thedarkeningsky: missharper100: Shh, I won't break…I want it...



thedarkeningsky:

missharper100:

Shh, I won't break…I want it rough…. There is an amazing overwhelming sense of being engulfed, that has got to be the sexiest feeling in the world. It is the strength, the maleness, the overpowering, at this very moment, all you feel is so female…purely so.

and so, you shall have.

:)



:)

Funsized? Short and skinny?

Well I'm 6' so short is a preference, I'd say curvy rather than skinny but it would depend on the babygirl :)

Photo



Photo



little-lycanthrope-cumslut: nauseawesome: Yes, that is a...



little-lycanthrope-cumslut:

nauseawesome:

Yes, that is a Spankin' Paddle, and yes, that is a lightsaber-styled ass-whip.

Kind of maybe sort of need these things immediately.

This is nice but they said ass-whip as if the only thing whipable is asses. Why? 

Ok I just geeked out and need that flogger :)

perfectlypoly: breastsarebest: breastsarebest.tumblr.com As...



perfectlypoly:

breastsarebest:

breastsarebest.tumblr.com

As you wish!

I'll just be over here, don't let me disturb you...



I'll just be over here, don't let me disturb you girls :)

Photo



Photo



beautykneelsbeforeme: architectsofheresy:  Id' take care of you...



beautykneelsbeforeme:

architectsofheresy:  Id' take care of you like this after work.  – MM

slapmehardersir: beautykneelsbeforeme: DOMINANT. This X 1000!



slapmehardersir:

beautykneelsbeforeme:

DOMINANT.

This X 1000!

Photo



Which female body type does Daddy prefer?

I am partial to fun sized girls who are comfortable in their own skin, a nice round firm ass helps too :)

kittenonherown: myhornyworld: I've never done this before but...



kittenonherown:

myhornyworld:

I've never done this before but she seems to be enjoying it……no idea if people like this enough to reblog it….

Just hard enough to make me wet…

prayfuckdie: letmedothis: salty Tastes like us



prayfuckdie:

letmedothis:

salty

Tastes like us

I love it when you wear my ties little one



I love it when you wear my ties little one

sweet-yet-kinky: hersecretdaddy: sweet-yet-kinky: I want to...



sweet-yet-kinky:

hersecretdaddy:

sweet-yet-kinky:

I want to be played with underneath a ballgown!! like a princess…in fact I also want a tiara and elbow length gloves.

I just want to make you cum before the limo comes, and to know that under your gown your a wet sticky mess :)

Well that's an amazing idea! But stuff me with a dildo or balls so all that cum stays inside me.

OK Sweet..you just made this so much better..:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario