domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Le Cout de la Lucidite Inspiree

tosovngarde: People work together when it suits them. They're...





tosovngarde:

People work together when it suits them. They're loyal when it suits them. They love each other when it suits them.

- Orell

My throat is sore from vomiting BC I got 110% drunk BC my bar is closing down AND I HAVE BARTEND...

My throat is sore from vomiting BC I got 110% drunk BC my bar is closing down AND I HAVE BARTEND OPEN. GREAT.

gamerswwag: Mirror's Edge Love/hate this game.







gamerswwag:

Mirror's Edge

Love/hate this game.

annehathawillannehathaway: yaoipeen: imagine if you got paid to masturbate  Um, this is a...

annehathawillannehathaway:

yaoipeen:

imagine if you got paid to masturbate 

image

Um, this is a thing. I thought we all knew this is a thing. Everyone’s gotten live jasmine pop ups right?

boyhandsarchive: i want to start a girl gang but not the cute rookie kind i mean like a real...

boyhandsarchive:

i want to start a girl gang but not the cute rookie kind i mean like a real mob-type gang where we put hits on powerful men and fix sports games and run a black market of sex toys and stolen valentino dresses

Photo



Photo



Photo





oblyvian: basically ✿



oblyvian:

basically ✿

malformalady: Fawn with polycephaly. Polycephaly is a condition...



malformalady:

Fawn with polycephaly. Polycephaly is a condition of having more than one head

Photo



darksilenceinsuburbia: Huang Yong Ping. Ressort. Designed by...







darksilenceinsuburbia:

Huang Yong Ping. Ressort.

Designed by Chinese-French artist Huang Yong Ping, Ressort is a gigantic aluminum snake skeleton that was commissioned by the Queensland Art Gallery in Australia for the Asia Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art (APT). APT is a major art event held annually at the Queensland Art Gallery/Gallery of Modern Art and features contemporary art from Asia, the Pacific, and Australia. (by Katie Hosmer)

Via  [QAGOMA]

In Wikipedia

sh0ck-va1ue: Black lipstick does wonders for my confidence, I...







sh0ck-va1ue:

Black lipstick does wonders for my confidence, I can't explain why. I just feel sassy as fuck.

Photo



Omg. Bitch. What is your problem. Stop refreshing the dash and go the fuck to sleep.

Omg. Bitch. What is your problem. Stop refreshing the dash and go the fuck to sleep.

Ok, that’s it. I’m seriously going to be now, so that I’m not running on empty at...

Ok, that’s it. I’m seriously going to be now, so that I’m not running on empty at work. 

God dammit, and I have to open the following day. WHY DO THE SCHEDULE GODS HATE MEEEEEEE????

What is sleep again? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Have to go to work in 7 hours. If I go to...

What is sleep again? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Have to go to work in 7 hours. If I go to sleep RIGHT NOW I’ll get 5 hours of sleep at best. AT BEST. Actually, I have to be there at 5, so rush hour traffic… I’m gonna not get such great sleep. Why do I do these things to myself? 

mlysza: OH CRAWFORD.



mlysza:

OH CRAWFORD.

arabbitlivesinmybrain: I can, and will, make fun of myself. This doesn't mean I'm okay with other...

arabbitlivesinmybrain:

I can, and will, make fun of myself. This doesn't mean I'm okay with other people making fun of me.

goohoarding: DIY makeup...



goohoarding:

DIY makeup case! 

http://pinterest.com/pin/396950154626564141/

That is just fucking genius.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario