viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Mister Mysterio (& Wifey)

Photo



cpliso: mysluttythoughts: Brunette pussy tribbin' a red pussy....



cpliso:

mysluttythoughts:

Brunette pussy tribbin' a red pussy. You're welcome. <3 Jill

I LOVE YOU Jill!!  This is perfect!!!!!!!  Angela

Word is bond. Bong bong.



Word is bond. Bong bong.

suicideblonde: Empire Records



suicideblonde:

Empire Records

loverofbeauty: Edward Hopper:  Room in Brooklyn  (1932)



loverofbeauty:

Edward Hopper:  Room in Brooklyn  (1932)

Photo



mismatchedmama: I want this right now. What a...



mismatchedmama:

I want this right now.

What a coincidence… me too!

Photo



girliemagazine: Mickey Jines



girliemagazine:

Mickey Jines

Photo



mismatchedmama: Unf!



mismatchedmama:

Unf!

dirtypepsi-b: I love my tits getting fucked xxx



dirtypepsi-b:

I love my tits getting fucked xxx

Shower time of my own. Big shower… room for a few more ;) Are you feeling clean? Or dirty?

Shower time of my own. Big shower… room for a few more ;)

Are you feeling clean? Or dirty?

sexy-time-yes: So cute I love showers with aPartner.



sexy-time-yes:

So cute I love showers with a
Partner.

In bed for a few, her pressed up against me. She could feel that I was turned on. “How...

In bed for a few, her pressed up against me. She could feel that I was turned on.

“How about we see if we can fit in a quickie before you go get that pizza?” I joked.

“Mmm, instead, how about YOU see if you can get yourself off before I get home?” she replied. Then she giggled and started grinding her ass back against me. “Here’s a head start…”

Ladies and gentlemen, what a wife.

kryptongirl: brothasoul: the struggle is real This is me...



kryptongirl:

brothasoul:

the struggle is real

This is me every day.

Wifey just ordered a pizza. That way, if Namor the Sub-Mariner attacks, maybe we can fend him off. You know, for humanity. :)

You're welcome.

samuraidreamsvhs: maxshh: Planet Of Sound - Pixies - Trompe Le...



samuraidreamsvhs:

maxshh:

Planet Of Sound - Pixies - Trompe Le Monde

- 1991

And to the anon? Don’t be shy :). We’d love to know who you are. Just knowing is...

And to the anon? Don’t be shy :). We’d love to know who you are. Just knowing is exciting. ;). After all, fantasies can be powerful…. :D

Thong Thursday. On a Saturday. I hope you guys enjoy ;) (From...



Thong Thursday. On a Saturday. I hope you guys enjoy ;)

(From torrietrainwreck.tumblr.com)

******

Torrie… thank you for making our evening! We'd been asleep, and when we woke up to find your sexy submission, it put us immediately into a frisky mood. Such a sexy booty you have… beautiful! Thank you for sharing! We'd love to hear from you ANY day of the week! Mysteryville needs more of you ;) Especially with the kind of immediate excitement you inspire ;)

And as for the rest of you, I'd be checking out Torrie's tumblr…. if you like cool stuff and outrageously sexy photos of a foxy young lady. Very yummy, indeed!

Submitting with affection for my favorite tumblr couple… xox...



Submitting with affection for my favorite tumblr couple…

xox Leia

—-

Ooooh, Leia! Thank you so much! Wifey made this morning steamy with a naughty romp… the weather has us dripping with sweat. I couldn't imagine a way for things to get any hotter… until we got your submission! So yummy!

If the rest of you like this, I STRONGLY suggest checking out Leia's page at hercurves — she's got all kinds of sexy surprises!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario