domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

The Queen Of Burlesque

suicideblonde: Dita Von Teese photographed by Anja Paulson for...



suicideblonde:

Dita Von Teese photographed by Anja Paulson for Bwatt Magazine #3

bubblegumbamf: Only dita could make twerking classy.



bubblegumbamf:

Only dita could make twerking classy.

"I always try to look for new ways to be a better person, what can I do to feel like I did something..."

"I always try to look for new ways to be a better person, what can I do to feel like I did something good for myself, like eating well, exercising, new things to take on that makes me feel better. I am big on reading books and getting help when I need help, like speaking to a therapist if I need some advice. If I feel like people don't like me or like what I am doing, or if I read something that isn't positive about me, I try to transform that into a good energy and doing something about it. I have experienced a lot of heartbreak in my life and I am going to transform that into something good, like get up and do something good for myself today. It's about keeping positive. Just like everybody else, I am not always confident, I have all the same self doubt. I just try to love myself and accept things that I don't like about myself and I think it's something important for all women to know that we all have those feelings. Everybody has something about them that they wish they could change, everybody I know anyways, and it's about learning to love those things too."

- Dita Von Teese, Bwatt Magazine issue 3 (via imprettyflyforawifi)

Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



likeburlesque: Dita Von Teese (2/2)















likeburlesque:

Dita Von Teese (2/2)

Photo



"One of the things I found amazing when we were doing the...









"One of the things I found amazing when we were doing the fittings with different models of different shapes and sizes was that some of the dresses just looked so much more beautiful on the voluptuous girls. Glamour isn't about how small you are, or, how young you are, or any of those things. It's about something you create and something you believe in for yourself." 

♛ — Dita Von Teese for Renault Clio

















Dita Von Teese for Renault Clio

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo







suicideblonde: Dita Von Teese





suicideblonde:

Dita Von Teese

Photo





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario